Sunday 21 June 2009

Sunday, 21st June 2009 Summer Solstice AKA The longest Day of the year so make the most of it folks!



Happy Birthday Prince William(27 today:) Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Matt Monarch for tying the knot in Portland? Oregon USA(www.rawreform.com)!

I've been broody for over 2.8 decades, I've never ever missed a cycle for well over a quarter of a century(I vowed to be young mother being a typically maternal crab / pig / boar); all I ever wished for really was to be a lovingly devoted Earth mommy type(as it's also the most important 'job' too:)!

I can no longer cope with the endless rejections whether professionally or socially I just wish someone would give me chance to shine:)- I don't do big 'smoggy' cities:(

Plan of Action

Write
Do
Achieve
Victory

Rebounding
5 Tibetan Rites
Asanas
Chanting
Detox

No comments: