Thursday 18 June 2009

Ooops!


....I'll leave you with Jen's(from rejenerate.com.au:)first-Class ECO tip:

Everytime you are tempted by something shiny and new, ask yourself if you could find something similar that is pre-loved. Usually you can find something even better with lots of character and individuality and people will admire your unique style. Pay attention to everything that goes into your bin and assess what you can do next time to avoid creating that waste. No one's perfect, certainly not me, but that doesn't mean you can't try!

Thanks Jen!

2 comments:

rejenerate said...

Thanks so much for checking out my site :) I'm glad I found your blog.

Cosmic said...

You're welcome Jen!I love what you are doing:) and May I quote Gandhi's ' Being the change you waant to see in the world' one more time?!!! Keep up the excellent 'work'?

xoxoxoxoxoxo