Thursday 25 June 2009

Sad Day for Showbusiness



Whoa..... What can I say I still cannot quite believe that the historical child musical genius born in Gary, Indiana to a Katherine and Joe Jackson has passed away. He was only 50 years young(The same age as the queen of pop herself, Madonna). His phenomenal talent transcended all generations, genres and colours. I've got fond memories of the classic Motown / Disco album; 'Off The Wall', 'Ben', 'The Earth Song' the list goes on and on! And how can we forget the beats to 'Beat It'! He really did not need the negative press mocking him left, right and centre. He was thrust into the spotlight from a very early age, hence never really had the privilege of a normal life existence. It is just so sad. I'm so grateful that we have his wonderfully unique record of his extraordinary talent to remember him by(What a legacy indeed:). My Thoughts and condolences go out to his family at this challenging time(His poor mother, how it must feel to out live your child I will never know). I feel a series of tribute concerts will be fitting for the 'king of pop'. Micheal would love that!

Our thoughts, prayers and condolences goes out to also the family of former Charlie's angel herself, Farrah Faucett(My favourite angel:). It was she who inspired the 'Farrah flick' hair!

No comments: