Saturday, 22 January 2011

Pear Supreme

Brunch today was a wonderfully-creamy and decadent affair, fun, fresh-tasting flavors, frivolity and flair(even if I do say so myself : =) This simple and yet tasty, naturally-healthy treat will leave you feeling euphoric, energetic and light as a kite (Your taste buds will love you for it for sure), ENJOY!

Pear Supremo: locally-sourced & organically-grown conference pears(I used 3), giant bunch of flat-leaf parsley(all of parsley including edible stems for obvious reasons), juice of 2 limes, perfectly-ripe Hass avocado or two and that's it!

As January is a month renowned for cleansing(prevention is better than cure) may I suggest a stainless steel tongue cleaner(endorsed by generations of wise sages and Indian Yogis:), very cheap(tip: try Ebay) and effective for getting rid of  undesirable bacteria from last night's slumbers(enough said there:). You might want to try oil pulling  with some cold pressed sesame oil or pure virgin coconut too(caution: this ancient practice can naturally and significally whiten teeth for sure.

Have a awesome weekend folks(ciao bella:)!


6 comments:

kelli said...

yum! yes, prevention instead of curing, and i will look into the tongue cleaner and oil pulling! thanks!=)

xoxo

Cosmic said...

Thank-you Kelli!

xoxox

Leia said...

YUM, this looks delicious! Sadly we don't get pears here.

♥ Leia

Cosmic said...

Thanks Leia! You could substitute the pears with mango and the avocado for coconut, either way it will be delicious for sure!

Cosmic said...

Just found I won not one but a staggering ten boxes of Alara's Goji Berry and Pineapple Muesli curtesy of the sweet-tooth runner, Emma's blog(thanks Emma:)!

I'm intrigued by this combo flavor variant and very mush looking forward to sampling some:)

Cosmic said...

Just received the Alara muesli stash(10 boxes:), yaaaaaay, thanks Emma and all at Alara Whole foods!