Tuesday 18 May 2010

Wow, I feel soo blessed!!!

I received my prize in the mail today! One is feeling confident that one's intuitive, creative ability to manifest really and truly works. Being all excited and all I got stuck in (only to pause to write this post of course:). Immediately, I get the sense that the author, John McCabe is indeed a wise soul and a true light worker. I feel books are the cornerstone to success. So go on do yourself a favour treat yourself today(It's actually hot of the press, but can be obtained from the US Amazon site and UK based funkyraw.com:)!

John McCabe's newest book, Igniting Your Life, is an inspirational work for a new age of success: one aligned with sustainable living, a plant-based diet, fitness, and the use of intellect, talents, and instinct. The book contains thousands of philosophical quotations from some of the most known figures throughout history. These are set between McCabe's writings on self-change, nutrition, self-sufficiency, and environmental awareness. While other success books focus on money hoarding and greedy opulence, Igniting Your Life dismisses the notion that you are only a success if you participate in the concept that those who have the most toys win. The book mentions a lot about thinking. It is through thought that we have lived, are living, and will live our lives. Our thoughts direct our actions and words, help to create our surroundings and form relationships, and form molecules of emotion within our body tissues that travel into the cosmos. It is through thought that we can create a better existence for us, others, and wildlife.

More reviews from www.amazon.com

6 comments:

Leah said...

Wow, that's great! I think this book can be a wonderful gift for friends too. I'm getting my copy soon. Thanks for the review.

PS... I read in your profile page that you like The Officer and the Gentleman... it was partly filmed in the Philippines. I love it too. xoxo

Cosmic said...

Wow,that's cool,Leah!
I wouldn't mind visiting the Filipino shores one day. Did you know there's a Hippocrates' Health retreat in San Bonito(I think that's the name???) called 'The Farm'? Yes, I'm a soppy romantic type - Richard Gere is still gorgeously-hot:)

Yes, John's latest book is definately a great gift for self and loved ones.

Enjoy the book!

xoxoxoxoxo

Leah said...

I am a big fan of The Farm... I always go there to have some treatments like colon cleansing and of course their massage is to die for. I love the place. :-)

Leah said...

Here is my blog post about The Farm...

http://leahtaas-infocus.blogspot.com/2008/07/farm.html

Cosmic said...

Thanks for that glowing endorsement, Leah - next time I'm in the Phillipines I have no hesitation to check it out!

Thanks once again!

xoxoxo

Cosmic said...

OO, it's good to see that you're a fan of colon cleansing too(A girl after one's own heart:) Dr. Norman Walker wrote a book about it(Which I bought, but never read - one of my regrets).

xoxoxo