Thursday 13 May 2010

Congratulations Fred and Veronica!

I was fortunate to meet the lovely Fred at a 'Uncooking with Fred' class in London over a decade a go(That's gone quick)and then I get his newsletter / email stating he's just got married. I just like to add that this talented young chef has not aged a bit(Interestingly, he looks younger now,if the wedding photos are anything to go by:). If you ever wondered what a big Low-fat, raw, plant-based sustainable wedding in paradise is like do check it out via www.fredericpatenaude.com Try googling him to access his blog(Well worth signing up to for a sneaky peak of his exquisite wedding pics alone. What I recall most about Fred that day was undoubtedly how youthful and healthy he looked. He also had a lovely energy about him too. I'm enormously indebted to everyone who has promoted and shared their passion,enthusiasm, vision, talent for a healthy sustainable planet for us all!

Well, we finally have a Conservative, Liberal Democratic government. I guess this is a good compromise for Britons!

No comments: