Thursday 24 September 2009

One was doing so well and...........................


Back to the theme of nurture, I've been reading lovely texts(Sons of the Buddha), eating a nourishingly-alkaline millet porridge(millet, soaked almonds and banana:), meditating and what did hubby have in the freezer for me to get my mitts on that brings out the Satan / glutton aspect? those awful frozen potato chips that's what.
Having discovered a ecologically-sound and simple / sustainable lifestyle in my youth one knows what suits their constitution best. Being a sensitive and emotional type I guess hard habits and addictions are hard to break. I won't beat myself up about it, let's just say I had a word in his ear about being supportive and sensitive! Apart from this slight hiccup I'm feeling great!

No comments: