Monday 14 September 2009

Copy Cats!

I recently discovered that my favourite baby name of *ALL TIME(It's Olivia:)tops the recent surveyed poll in Blighty in 2009. I take it as a sign I have good taste and attune with the majority of the maternal British mother!

* My baby name(For a girl:0) of choice for many years now:)

Why Olivia?

Quite simply, extending the olive branch is the traditional sign of peace and friendship. It is also quite an elegant name too - I love it:)

My daughter's names would be: Olivia, Jasmine, Alessandra(Jasmine the Hypnotic and delightfully fragranced flowers and Alex translating into defender of mankind and once again one has loved the name for decades:)

My son would be: Oliver, Justin, Alessandro, Matthew, Albie / Alby / Alban / Alben........... on those lines!

No comments: