Friday 15 May 2009

Mediocre Business Practices AKA 'As putting the customer first'(not:()

Having decided to treat myself for my birthday, I took the pleasure in choosing an alternative conscious mail-order business. Having ordered by 12 noon on Friday(Today), I assumed I would get a order confirmation straight away(Any good business worth their salt realizes this enormous power potential of the consumer and thus provides a excellent service for all:). It is therefore nice to know that this company values it's customers so much to the extent that they will start to process the order the following Monday!!! To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. If puritystyle.com and adili.com and the like can put the needs of the consumer first then so can they(They will remain anonymous for obvious reasons:). When will these businesses that rely and depend on repeat custom / word of mouth etc. etc. realize that the longevity of their business depend on it. Rant over!

No comments: