Monday 2 February 2009

Life's lessons; Treating Yourself as a child;)

It's soo typical of Blighty, as soon as we get a bit of snow the whole of the UK's infrastructure shuts down! I'm hardly complaining mind I'm lovin' it;) I'm also lovin' good businesses that genuinely puts people and the Earth top priority prior to any profits. PeopleTree does just that and really puts the majority of businesses to shame. Good business should be mainstream( common practice and not a niche market as we know greed corrupts). Another good business I like is the Doy Bags, a Philippine's-based initiative where trash / rubbish(ie juice packets, sweet wrappers etc.) is weaved into bags and purses. I'm coveting the multicoloured bag with the bamboo handle! Please give your support by voting now in the The Observer Ethical Awards 2009(held in June)!

Blessings to all;)

No comments: