Friday 4 June 2010

Nostalgic Mood!

As a kid growing up in Blighty, I was partial to the US Television imports ie Dallas, The Thorn Birds, Kane and Abel etc. etc. and the US sitcom, 'It's your move' starring a rather cute Jason Bateman(I admit along with Richard Gere, William Bradley Pitt, Wesley Snipes and the Karate Kid actor:0). It may be a good decade or two later, but given the passing time frame he's still has that cute 'Jason Bateman' smile!

Remember him? I guess not, I think I've shown one's advancing years!

Oh, how I love reminiscing, love nostalgia -I'm definitely sounding like a lil' ole lady Now, oh well:0)

Blessings!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Cosmic said...

Did I not mention one had a huge crussh on a certain Jason Bateman?!!!

xoxoxo

Cosmic said...

OO, I forgot to mention John Travolta AKA Danny Zukko in that 50's musical and last but not least that cute and smiley mixed-race boy in my primary class, Matthew!

xoxoxoxo