Friday 2 April 2010

I've Got Chia!

Have you? If not why not? Chia seeds are a great fuel source for EVERYBODY, from athletes(Their traditionally known as the perfect endurance fuel for runners) to overweight / diabetic individuals, nursing and expectant mothers alike. If your travelling or sleeping under canvas they are the perfect food to take with you containing protein, essential fatty acids(essential for a healthy brain, heart etc.)and hydrating electrolytes(just add water to form a gel) too!

I ordered some Chlorella(Cleansing Algae) tablets at the same time(Monday), but I'm still waiting for those:(

3 comments:

Leah said...

I've heard of Chia seeds. I've been looking at some online stores but I'm scared that I might order some fake tablets.

Where did you order?

Happy Easter! xoxo

Cosmic said...

I can hear your reservations, Leah(There are far too many dishonest folk out there, but also some lovely folk that provide a valuable service:) I would only go by one's intuition and what feels right! I got mine from a lovely small family-run business based in Dorset(www.haveyourrawcakeandeatit.co.uk)As you are based in Manilla There's some *good businesses based in Australia selling Chia. I hop this helps! Maybe once you tried some for yourself you could provide a lovely service for fellow Filippinos:)

Happy Easter!

xoxoxoxoxo

Cosmic said...

Dear Leah

www.google.com.au is a good place to start!

xoxoxoo