Friday 27 January 2012

In Memory of Muffin

Sadly, Muffin (a very loving, compassionate, affectionate and intuitive black & white feline sentient being:) had to be put to sleep yesterday. We worked out that he was approx 19 years! I am convinced that my beloved furry friend has every chance of a human incarnation in his next life. He had the most beautiful personality, soul and spirit and will be missed for sure. The world is a much darker place without him and thus lives on in our hearts.

I'll never forget you!  

3 comments:

sunshine said...

I am so sorry for your loss, RIP Muffin.

Unknown said...

Oh no :((( night night Muffin x hope kitty-heaven is full of all the catnip and play-mice you handle! xx

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

I'm sorry. That's a pretty painful experience to go through.