Sunday 21 March 2010

Better Than Wispa!

As Easter is upon us I had a craving for some chocolate(Not any 'ole processed junk kind mind; it's all about QUALITY - as they say in South Asia:).

To a base of Shazzie's Cacao Butter(melted) I added mesquite*(Sweetener of choice:), purple corn* Maca and almond-meal(That simple:). Having cooled a bit I transferred it to a suitable refridgable container.

To my surprise I was wowed to find(next morning:)one's first attempt at raw chocolate making proved fruitful. That familiar cacoa aroma, the familiar cacoa sound, the texture(just like the 'ole scool' Wispa bars:), the taste(sublime and decadent:) - I devoured some with some buckwheat sprouts for brekkie!

If you are fortunate enough to be in the company of young people I would definitely recommend you try creating your own healthy nourishing confectionery today.

* all lovingly-sourced via Shazzie's biz, 'Detox your World'!

Happy Easter to you all!

xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Leah said...

I love chocolates and I admire your chocolate making skills. I wish I can grab hold of some cacao butter and start making my own too. :-)

Cosmic said...

You can Leah just source some raw cacoa butter and way you go!

xoxoxo