Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year(2010:), Happy New Decade!

As a former emotional overeater / binger I must remember:

'Remember that it takes about three days for food to be converted into adipose fat, so as long as you cut back a bit the next day, nothing bad will happen.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1239555/Cant-face-New-Year-diet-This-mother-set-lose-weight-hypnosis--results-mesmerising.html#ixzz0bHAHrhPn

Despite being a challenging year and decade one managed to complete 3 months of Tibetan Rites and basic asanas - roll on 2010 / new decade!

Namaste all:)

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for sharing this... so if I binge today, then I will just have to cut back on my intake tomorrow. That's workable for me. xoxoxo

Cosmic said...

No worries, Leah!

xoxoxoxo