Tuesday 6 January 2009

Good Intentions bear fruit!

Success starts in the head, moves to the heart, and lastly involves the mouth and stomach. My aim is to start where I left off early last year(Feb) where one had an unfortunate health scare which completely knocked me for six quite literately, I was left dumbfounded and unable to anything for the rest of the year:(.



I feel mental, emotional and physical fitness are the prerequisite core foundations of a good, happy and productive life.



I want to be the best example of one can be and therefore my aim is to eliminate using food as a crutch forever(and other averse negative habits) and live an abundant life as nature intended!



Motivations: a long-held desire to be a mother(Born in the year of the maternal Boar and Sun-sign maternal Cancer: early Cancerian).



Time for action me thinks:)

No comments: